- Common causes of digestive symptoms and how to identify whether a low FODMAP diet may be suitable
- Understanding FODMAPs and how they can influence IBS symptoms
- Common foods high in FODMAPs
- Steps in implementing a low FODMAP diet
- The importance of re-introducing FODMAPs
- Helpful tools and resources
Livana White is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist with a number of years experience in private practice. Livana has worked alongside medical centres and pharmacies in Brisbane City, presented cooking demonstrations, and been involved in healthy eating presentations for workplaces and gyms. Livana is now based at Kiah Organic and Wholefood Warehouse, where she consults with health food companies to curate ranging, provide guidance to customers in-store, and continues to work one-on-one with clients to support them to achieve optimal health.